Monday, July 6, 2009

eight things

Photobucket

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. five days off work, in a row
2. some distant East Coast trip
3. Bruno
4. spending a bit more of my tax return on a couple more frivolous things
5. getting in shape
6. a clean room
7. my unread comics and books
8. some sort of beverage from 7/11 in a few minutes, here

8 things I did yesterday:

1. went to work on very little sleep
2. made dozens of keys for the dumbest college kids alive
3. took a nap after work
4. went BACK to work because two people called in sick
5. had too many energy drinks
6. avoided someone
7. lost a lot playing BlazBlue
8. watched more of The Wire

8 things I wish I could do:

1. never go back to work
2. live on my own for a while
3. create something, like inward singing
4. make a sweet Arakune figure
5. fly somewhere else
6. write something
7. find someone to see The Hangover with
8. draw comics

8 Shows I watch:

1. The Wire
2. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
3. Futurama
4. old Simpsons episodes
5. Mystery Science Theater 3000
6. Rome
7. True Blood (don't judge me)
8. Arrested Development

8 favorite fruits:

1. pineapple
2. green apples
3. oranges
4. starfruits (mostly for the name and appearance)
5. bananas
6. plantains (mostly in chip form)
7. tangerines
8. the opposite of that gooey crap Ary and Max made me eat at their house

8 Places I'd Like to Travel

1. Scotland
2. New York
3. Japan
4. Boston
5. Chicago
6. New Zealand
7. France
8. Italy

8. Places I've Lived

1. Honolulu, HI
2. Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
3. Germersheim, Germany
4. Aumsville, OR
5. Silverton, OR
6. Corvallis, OR
7. someplace in Virginia I don't remember
8. Scotland (near Glasgow I think... or Edinburgh)

No comments:

Post a Comment