Friday, March 6, 2009

So... how 'bout that David After Dentist?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, just watch it first.

Kind of funny, right? Well, you are just a bad person. This is a little kid on drugs. We're seeing him in that state in the only socially acceptable context, but that does not mean it is right. This is one of the most popular YouTube videos in recent memory, at 14 million views after just a month (I swear it was at 13 mil just a few days ago), sooo apparently the general internet populace are a bunch of morally bankrupt bastards. In the video, David asks "Why is this happening to me?". Why indeed, America. Why indeed.


So, upon starting this post, I had an option between false self-righteous indignation or a faux-analysis of David After Dentist's deep-rooted philosophy (What is forever, David?). I don't know that I made the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment