Thursday, July 30, 2009

Guitar Hero 5 tracklist is.... kinda good?

You can read the whole thing here, which has a lot more stuff I'm interested in than the last game. Some highlights for me:

Johnny Cash - "Ring Of Fire"
Queen & David Bowie - "Under Pressure"
Stevie Wonder - "Superstition"
The Raconteurs - "Steady As She Goes"
Blur - "Song 2"
Bob Dylan - "All Along The Watchtower"
Billy Idol - "Dancing With Myself"
David Bowie - "Fame"
Deep Purple - "Woman From Tokyo ('99 Remix)"
Beastie Boys - "Gratitude"
John Fucking Mellencamp - "Hurts So Good"
Smashing Pumpkins - "Bullet With Butterfly Wings"
Sublime - "What I Got"
T. Rex - "20th Century Boy"
Thin Lizzy - "Jailbreak"
Weezer - "Why Bother?"

There's a bunch on there I probably don't recognize but might like (I looked some of these up on YouTube to double-check -- I forgot that Jailbreak was awesome).

1 comment:

  1. Guilty pleasure jams:

    "Kryptonite", 3 Doors Down
    "Judith", Perfect Circle
    "Only Happy When It Rains", Garbage

    Un-guilty pleasure jams:

    "One Big Holiday", My Morning Jacket
    "American Girl" & "Runnin' Down A Dream", Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
    "Sympathy For The Devil", The Stones
    "Send A Little Love Token", The Duke Spirit

    ReplyDelete